HCIA Membership Information
Come Join Our Family
The Highlander Class International Association supports all facets of Highlander sailing. If you are interested in any aspect of the boat, from club racing, day sailing or taking part in the regatta circuit, then membership in HCIA is for you. Benefits of membership include receiving The Highlander, a quarterly magazine, and access to a network of experienced Highlander sailors who will help you with any Highlander questions.
Or, just Get on Board by contacting HCIA or a fleet near you. Learn the most by stopping by one of our class sanctioned regattas and tracking down one of the skippers. We'd love to have you experience what we all love so much.
Highlander Class Membership Requirements
- A boat must have an approved registration and measurement certificate to be eligible to race in a sanctioned regatta.
- One owner of a co-owned boat must be the primary owner and pay boat owner dues. The other co-owner(s) pays co-owner dues.
- Associate members are non-boat owners, crew, class supporters and equipment suppliers.
- Junior memberships are available to non-boat owners until December 31st of the year of their 22nd birthday.
- Dues paying members receive a Class directory, which includes the Constitution, By Laws, Boat Specifications, racing rules and roster.
- Binders imprinted with the Highlander logo are available for $5.00 to cover the cost of the binder, postage and mailing.
to print a Membership Application Form. Fill out completely and mail to the address shown on the form along with a check for the applicable dues payment.
click here to print a Official Measurement and Registration Certificate. Also use this form to register the Sale or Transfer of Highlander.